Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hospital IV

Marjorie Wannamaker wrote:
Yesterday when I emptied a plastic spray type bottle (pump type, not aerosol) of hair spray I noticed that attached to the screw-off lid is a tube that goes down into the liquid. This plastic tubing is attached to a larger rounded bottomed plastic piece and it occurred to me that it looked just like a bottle of IV liquid and the small tubing is the tubing that goes to the patient's IV. So if anyone is doing a hospital setting, you might consider checking this out. You might have to warm the small tubing to be able to get it to your patient.....