These are various silica gel versions I've found from packets found in new shoes/sneakers, along with Vitamin C bottles.
Member suggestions for using these:
- The smaller size ones would be great as gravel in the bottom of a fish tank,
- The larger clear ones would make excellent bubbles in a bathtub.
- The clear square ones would be ice cubes in a drink. If you roll them in black paint they could be coals in a BBQ or used to fill a charcoal bag.
- Or how about around plants in a terrarium. or in a turtle tank?
- How about stuffing for a pillow?