Doreen Playter has done it again!
- Measure a real paint can to get the approximate dimensions of the can.
- This TUT uses a 5/8" dowel, cut into pieces 5/8 inches long and painted silver.
- Cut small circles of paper, scored to give a "lid" look, paint them silver and glue to the top of the can.
- The labels came from real cans of paint scanned, stitched and shrunk to the right size.
- Glue little black circles to the spot where the handle would go in.
- Make holes into the can through these circles.
- The handles were made from silver wire bent in shape and fitted into the holes.Make small circles with different colours so that when I am using them for a scene, I can put it on top of the can as if it is an open can of paint the colour of the room.