Translate

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Garden Shed


Sonia shows how she made this shop and the items in it.
http://minitink.blogspot.com/2009/08/mi-tienda-de-flores.html



Judy Anderson made this scene of animal chaos! She wrote: A friend found a painted Michael's hutch at a yard sale and bought it with me in mind. (Isn't it nice when your friends feed your addictions?) I've had it for a year not quite knowing what I wanted to do with it, until I saw the article "The evolution of the egg carton" in the August 2009 issue of Miniature collector Magazine. I had a dome (another yard sale find) that would be perfect and lots of egg cartons.
I still need to put a vine of some kind and I was thinking I had a butterfly some where that would go well on the skunk's nose. I keep adding things to it. It was a lot of fun to do and I thank Paddy Culhane for the article.